Events and competitions
TTSA winter competition
From April to September each year, TTSA and the clubs organise a graded interclub competition for teams of three or four players across about a dozen or so grades to play each week on Monday and/or Tuesday evenings.
In 2021This year the club has eight teams that reached the semi-finals, to be played on 13th and 14th Sept. Now five of those teams have qualified for the finals to be played on Saturday 18th Sept. Results from the Grand-Final Super Saturday are that Eat Adelaide teams won State-League-Reserve, and Divisions 1, 3, and 5. Congratulations to all. Further, EATTC was awarded Top Club for the season---wonderfull.
Click the following for the complete results table in the various grades, for our twelve teams and their individual players.
- State League, and individual players
- State League Reserve, and individual players
- Division One, and individual players
- Division Three, and individual players
- Division Four, and individual players
- Division Five, and individual players
- Division Six, and individual players
- Division Seven, and individual players
- Division Eight, and individual players
In 2020The competition was cancelled due to Covid-19 :(
In 2019EATTC has ten teams in the interclub Winter Competition this year. We have teams in the grades of State League, State League Reserves, Div 1, Div 4, Div 5, Div 6, two in Div 7, and two in Div 8.
Seven teams reached the final rounds for their grade, and three teams have made their Grand Final: Div 4, Div 7, and Div 8.
In 2018EATTC hosted, on the 15th Sept, the grand final day of the TTSA winter competition. East Adelaide was awarded Top Club for the year.
- Eight teams made the semi-finals: State-league, Div.4, Div.5, Div.6(1), Div.7, Div.8, Div.9 and Smash-hit.
Four East Adelaide teams won their winter pennant.
- Div.6, Arjun Palaniappan, Jason Tun, Stefan Parenti;
- Div.8, Vanya Golobokov, Charlie Gong, Andrew Chapman;
- Div.9, Youssef Gerges, Oscar Chen, Glen Li;
- Smash-hit, Yun Cai, Tim Huo, Yimo Liu.
- Lenno Stevels, Frank Ford, Sharad, Trevor Walker, and David McCloughry are representing the state in the 2018 state veterans teams.
East Adelaide Summer competition
Running from February to April each year, six to eight club teams of four play each Thursday evening to develop and hone skills in a friendly cross grade competition. Contact the EATTC secretary to participate. Secretary: Tracey Young; Phone 0422 116 701
East Adelaide Spring competition
Running from October to December each year, six to eight club teams of four play each Thursday evening to develop and hone skills in a friendly cross grade competition. Contact the EATTC secretary to participate. Secretary: Tracey Young; Phone 0422 116 701
TTSA tournaments and events
TTSA organise tournaments throughout South Australia in which our club members participate: Click to see a calendar of their events which includes national championships. Or Download a pdf list of events