The Houghton Table Tennis
& Sports Club was founded in 1957 and was originally located in the
Houghton. The Club relocated to the Newton Sports Complex in 2002.
The Club has entered teams into the North East Hills Table Tennis
Association Winter and Summer Competition since 1959.
The Club holds a very successful City of Campbelltown Tournament
and hosts a number of State, National and International Tournaments
during the year.
Jointly maintained with East Adelaide TTC, our current facilities, conditions and equipment, which are of
international standard, are second to none in the North east Hills
Table Tennis Association and indeed in South Australia.